This icon, displayed in the margins of the paper version of The Essential RMA, directs the reader to documents that can be found in this website. These documents include Appendices that can be downloaded and printed, as well as additional resources such as instructions for creating a typescript, a summary of the miscue analysis "Questions for Acceptability," and many others. We continue to add resources over time, so do check back often.
Special website features:
- RMA FAQ: Frequently asked questions about RMA
- RMA Blog: Ask your own questions about RMA and get some direct answers from the authors
- RMA Forum: Ask questions about RMA and get some direct answers from the authors and other contributors.
- Video recordings of teachers doing RMA
- Audio recordings of readings to help you develop expertise in marking and analyzing miscues